If you suffer from IBS, you know how badly it can affect your quality of life. While there is no miracle cure to irritable bowel disease, keeping track of your symptoms is a useful way of dealing with it and keeping you from feeling that you have lost control of the illness.
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
My IBS Diary is available for all Android phones and tablets running Android version 2.1 or later.
- A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionaly, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
- Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, and your visits to the toilet
- Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
- Discrete appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes
- Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful - stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
- Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past
My IBS Diary is now available on Google Play and can be downloaded here.